Why Compliance Cloud?
Cloud computing is transforming the way businesses operate. While cloud computing reduces the cost and complexity of owning and operating servers and networks, to reap the benefits of cloud computing, companies inherently give up some control over their data to others.
Internal compliance in any organization focuses on protecting data such as intellectual property, strategic plans, and business records from unauthorized access.
External compliance focuses on following regulations, standards, and laws imposed by external governments, organizations, and industries globally.
Outlook For Compliance Cloud:
In a survey conducted by Forbes, 60% of IT executives believed that attaining governance and compliance goals on cloud-based platforms is one of their greatest challenges in adopting an enterprise cloud computing strategy.
As per Forrester, 80% of security breaches involve privileged credentials and as per RedLock (cloud security company), 49% of databases are not encrypted globally as of 2019.
We provide our customers with a private cloud solution that is compliant with a comprehensive suite of industry regulations to meet all of their operational and compliance requirements.
We have the richest library of security frameworks (NIST, DISA, etc.) and guidelines (SOC, ISO, GDPR, PCI, HIPAA) with advanced compliance mapping.
Our comprehensive compliance cloud provides you managed private cloud integrated with public clouds (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) designed for high-availability & performance along with specific compliance controls & requirements such as SSAE18 SOC1/2, PCI, HIPAA, and FedRAMP/NIST 800-53.
Compliance Cloud Benefits
a) SSL protection and 2-factor authentication.
b) Restricted IP access (ACL) and locked down ports.
2. High Availability
a) Software-Defined Network, Compute, Storage.
b) 999% with High-availability N+M Clusters.
a) Monitor and manage your cloud environment through a single platform.
b) Get comprehensive event and task reports.
a) Integrated DR with <1min RPO.
b) Integrated DR with 15 min RTO.
c) Integrated Backup.
a) 10g-100g networking.
b) Performance compute (VMware DRS).
c) All-flash storage with 100K+ IOPS.
a) 24/7 Fully managed enterprise support.
b) 15 min response time.
c) Expert escalation.
d) Every 30 min reporting until resolution.
a) 30% cost-efficient than AWS, Azure, GCP.
b) 50% cost-efficient than an on-premises data center.
c) 70% cost-efficient than major private clouds.
a) Highly encrypted data to which we also don’t have access.
b) Encrypt your data during both data in transit and at rest.
Keep your data and systems secure and demonstrate to auditors that you comply with all the industry requirements. Avoid the cost of non-compliance that can ruin your business.
- We consult you in transitioning to a cloud environment compliant with your specific business requirements and identifying the gaps in your cloud infrastructure through a comprehensive assessment of your data center and supporting you in establishing processes and developing frameworks for your cloud.
- To fix security issues in your processes, we can create remediation plans.
- We assist you in assessing your threat risk, creating custom policies to encrypt and restricting access to sensitive PII data, and reporting on data access.
- We help in automating security and compliance and implement it in your business in an always-on model manner.
- Rapid Implementation and Deployment
- We provide a comprehensive and highly secure cloud environment, developed using highly resilient cloud architecture that can provide maximum security to confidential and mission-critical data.
- We ensure the security and integrity of critical data workloads in your own private cloud while enabling them to access the information at a blazing fast speed of 100k IOPS with an industry-leading SLA of 99.999%.
- Third Party Auditing and Implementing
- We will help you in implementing your desired cloud infrastructure in a highly secured and resilient private cloud environment that meets your business compliance requirements.
- We will help you in monitoring, reporting, and interface with third-party auditors to extract data and run compliance tests on your cloud.
- We allow our customers to obtain PCI and NIST 800-53 compliance in your own data centers