What is Software-Defined Kubernetes Container Cloud ?
An on-premises turnkey cloud solution that delivers pure upstream Kubernetes with the typical management components that are required to run real enterprise workloads. deploy applications, scale them up and make them more resilient — even in hybrid or multi-cloud infrastructures, using United Private Cloud Highly Available Kubernetes Solution.
A virtual infrastructure on a highly available architecture with performance-optimized compute, all-flash storage, security, multi-cloud connectivity, support, and distributed resource scheduling on a 10gig networking platform.
- Multicloud Portability: We allow you to focus on building and launching applications while providing greater flexibility and speed to market through our fully managed Kubernetes service that improves application portability across clouds and internal.
2.Cost Efficient: Save up to 30% guaranteed with UPC Kubernetes as a Service versus operating it yourself.
3.Focus On Core Business: By eliminating the complexity of managing and operating Kubernetes, your IT staff and resources can be re-focused on projects that support your core business, rather than on managing Kubernetes.
- Kubernetes Integration: An option to add your Kubernetes footprint has been introduced in respective clouds. This Kubernetes controller can be used to display Pods and Containers with CPU/Memory usage. You can manage your Kubernetes clusters on:
- a) Private clouds like VMware, OpenStack, Custom Clouds.
- b) Public clouds like AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- c) Container tabs are available in all the private & public clouds.
The Kubernetes Engine provides a high level of flexibility for the organization using containers and microservices. It is possible to run the containers on-premises, in the Google cloud and all other environments that support Kubernetes. Google boosts the ability to deploy a cluster in seconds and update production code seamlessly. The platform supports an array of features, including identity and access management, auto-scaling, auto-upgrading, stateful application support, docker image support, workload portability, and various security and compliance features.
AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service
Any number of AWS accounts can be managed using UnityOneCloud. The assets are displayed under different categories in terms of tabs. The Instances tab displays all EC2 instances with a variety of action buttons such as Stop/Start, Terminate, Create Image, etc.
Monitoring stats can also be viewed if it is enabled. By default, AWS CloudWatch monitoring graphs can be visualized.
You can manage several accounts using one window and visualize the health of different instances and corresponding network elements. This platform also provides a real-time representation of instances, snapshots, volumes, S3, auto-scaling groups, security groups, devices, and users.
Azure Kubernetes Service
Our Kubernetes controller can be used to display Pods and Containers with CPU/Memory usage. You can also view a list of resources, VMs, and containers under different tabs of UnityOneCloud.
Multiple Azure accounts can be managed using UnityOneCloud. Users have options to view their resources by different types, locations, categories, and plans.