Run Your Mission-Critical SAP Workload on G3 Cloud
Transform your SAP landscape with enhanced availability, performance, and security. We help enterprises enhance performance by taking away the responsibility of managing data centers to support their SAP investments through a high-performance software-defined cloud solution at the most cost-effective price points.
G3 IaaS for SAP Benefits:
1. High Performance:
- 10g-100g networking.
- Performance compute (VMware DRS.
- All-flash storage with 100K+ IOPS
2. High Availability
- Software-Defined Network, Compute, Storage.
- 999% with High-availability N+M Clusters.
- Cost Optimized.
- 30% cost-efficient than AWS, Azure, GCP.
- 50% cost-efficient than the on-premises data center.
- 70% cost-efficient than major private clouds.
3. Multicloud Connectivity
- On-Demand connectivity to AWS, Azure, GCP.
- On-Demand connectivity to 300+ carriers.
- Data Center in a Box.
- Deploy G3 in 200+ global data center.
- Deploy G3 in the customer data cente.
- Flexible VM size.
- Flexible vCPU and RAM sizes.
- No lock-in on VM types.
- Adaptive resizing and optimization.
- 24/7 Fully managed enterprise support with 15 min response time.
5. Disaster Recovery
- Integrated DR with <1min RPO and 15 min RTO.
- Integrated Backup.
6. On-Demand Scalability
- On-Demand scaling of cloud resource.
- Scale up or scale down your resources based on your needs
- Private cloud with locked-down network security, restricted IP access (ACL), and locked down ports
G3 IaaS for SAP Features:
Fast-track your cloud adoption, control costs, minimize risk and take the burden off your IT team by moving your SAP workloads to G3 private cloud, a highly secure enterprise-grade private cloud. Customize your VM configurations based on the needs of your growing workload along with reducing your costs for resources.
G3 IaaS for SAP Architecture
Our customers run their mission-critical SAP workloads on a highly available and resilient private cloud environment that comes with 99.999% uptime SLA ensured by high-availability N+M Clusters, which ensures that applications can run without disruptions.
G3 IaaS for SAP Comparative
Our customers experience fully managed 24×7 support with a 15-min response time SLA along with our fully managed backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity processes in place. These services are supported by highly trained certified experts and skilled technicians.