READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF HYBRID HOSTING?
Position: Pre-Sales Consultant
Experience Required : 4+ Years
Location: India, Work From Home
Shift Time: 8:30 PM IST to 5:30 AM IST
We are a fast-growing, managed cloud and Software-as-a-Service company offering Colocation, Private Cloud, Managed Services, and SaaS solutions for enterprises and SMEs. We are headquartered in San Francisco with offices and data centers across North America.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant with solid customer-facing skills. The ideal profile will have experience working with both sales and technical teams to offer solutions and play a key role in supporting sales opportunities through conversion. Someone with a very customer/client savvy background and able to work in a techno-commercial sales environment. They must have created or assisted in responding to RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs.
- Clear and effective presentation of the value proposition for company’s services to customers including (but not limited to) capability/expertise demonstrations
- Consult with and listen to customer needs, mapping these to the capability of company’s service/product offerings.
- Designing, tailoring and documenting the right solution to meet the customers specific needs
- Understand the customer requirements, liaise with the operations team, validate estimates and write proposals with technical solution
- When and if the need arises, accompanying and supporting sales staff on customer meetings and demonstrations
- Coordinate with team and deliver on business timelines as per US work hours
- Any Cloud Certification is a big plus
- Ability to come up with original ideas, thoughts and align them to create customer relevant cloud solution
- Should have good experience in responding to RFI/RFQ/RFP
- Professional experience in Industry, Consulting, or Research Organization with deep knowledge of the Technology/TMT/ICT Industry at large and its competitive landscape, including the latest trends
- Delivering presentations, which audiences must be able to understand thoroughly to take inform decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Scope, manage and execute multiple Solutions for cloud technology (Colocation, Hybrid cloud and Cloud Management) clients, including time management (for US clients)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- Business curiosity with an ability to summarize information into relevant details and structure diagrams
- Gather and analyze external and internal solutions to produce market facing business presentations.
Why Join Us?
We offer careers for a lifetime coupled with real-world experience and not jobs and empower you with the satisfaction of impacting the technology space.